Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Monday, May 31, 2010

Surprisingly I have a small NYX collection which was everything I bought from overseas due to the fact you cannot purchase this brand in Australia. Bummer! Anyhow this time round during my holiday in Hong Kong I completely forgot about buying NYX products. It really slipped my mind and I’m regretting it. I love their products and it’s not expensive either.



I currently only own 7 single eyeshadows and the full set of 30 pearl mania powders.




Towards the back I also have a set of 10 glitters that I have not once used yet, so I’m not sure why I even bought them.




I have only 3 jumbo pencils in black, blue and purple and one lipstick that I never used even once. 1 lip liner and 2 glitter eyeliners that I bought because I thought they looked cute and the sparkles was alluring to my eyes.




If only I could extend my collection, but how and where can I buy them? Online maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)