Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Inglot Cosmetics Swatches and Review

I know some of you guys have being waiting for this post for a long time and I apologise for the delay. This one actually takes a lot of time since I’m a bit of an Inglot Cosmetics obsessed. I thought I would start off with a description of Inglot Cosmetics that is taken directly from their website.


“INGLOT Company was established over 25 years ago by Wojtek Inglot, a young chemist working at that time in R&D department in pharmaceutical company.


His principal objective was to produce high quality products at fair and reasonable prices, using only the best possible ingredients and raw materials from the most reputable suppliers.


Wojtek Inglot is still directly involved in the formulation and design process of all new Inglot products.


All Inglot cosmetics are produced within the European Union and 95% of them are manufactured in our own state of art production facilities.


We work with make-up artists and colour consultants to bring the latest trends in colour, texture and form to the market. We are constantly developing new products and have just launched the world’s first ever Breathable Nail Enamel ensuring better health care for nails whilst enhancing their beauty.


Our unique Freedom System allows customers to experiment with countless shades and colour combinations of different face products, giving them the opportunity to create their own customized colour palette.


We are present in 240 retail locations worldwide.”

Prepare for some heavy loads of photos because I own 50 Inglot eyeshadows, 4 blushes and 8 gel liners. This is going to be one very long post because after the swatches and review I will relay some Australian prices.


Inglot Cosmetics Obsessed much?

Eyeshadows


If you love MAC eyeshadows you’ll love Inglot eyeshadows. In terms of quality I find it very comparable and the pigmentation is absolutely great! All swatches you see are done without a base. It is on bare skin on my arm and they turned out fabulous. I was in heaven the first time I got my first freedom palette; I spent so much time swatching that I just had to keep going back for more. Luckily I don’t go to that shopping often anymore so I don’t have to walk pass Inglot and try to resist. The quality of it in particular wow-ed me and the first thing I thought was these are great like MAC. The texture is soft and smooth and it glides on to you like velvet. It is also very easy to build the colour intensity and blends very well.



(L-R) E/S # 63-348-451-18-47

(L-R) E/S # 351-393-403-430-26



(L-R) E/S # 409-422-423-402-406

(L-R) E/S # 360-363-405-09-11

Add caption

(L-R) E/S # 428-413-70-429-504

(L-R) E/S # 433-414-17-412-41


 (L-R) E/S # 446-445-439-441-14


(L-R) E/S # 440-450-449-420-502

Add caption

48-399-397-390-444

(L-R) E/S # 51-407-361-376-419
Blushes


They did have an alright range but I have to say I love MAC blushes more. I didn’t really find some of the colours too pretty and some of them were too similar to each other. The four I picked out are the ones I liked the most but in terms of quality and pigmentation they’re pretty good. You don’t need to overload on the product so be careful or you’ll have major pigmentation on your cheeks! The pink one is a bit too chalky in my opinion but they do give off a nice glow and they’re great for warming up your complexion.


Add caption

(L-R) Blush # 20-29-21-58
 Gel Liners

I’m an avid fan of their gel liners, very creamy and smooth and easy to apply on and dries relatively fast. Most of all very good staying power and don’t budge very easily. In fact they’re quite difficult to remove so make sure you have a very good waterproof eye makeup remover. It comes in a great range of colour and the prices for them I thought were reasonable. I actually like Inglot gel liners way better than MAC or Bobbi brown. I also use them on my waterline and had not had any irritation from them so I guess it is pretty safe for that. Absolutely beautiful pigmentation and they make great bases for eyeshadows though you’ll probably have to take a little extra time removing at the end of the day.



LOVE these Gel Liners!

Top (L-R) # 82-84-85-90
Bottom (L-R) # 74-76-77-78
Additional information I had gathered:




Freedom System Magnetic Palettes Australian Prices


Pressed Powder palette of 2 shades $45

Face Blush palette of 4 shades $60

Cream Concealer palette of 5 shades $48

Eyeshadow palette of 10 shades (Round) $82

Eyeshadow palette of 5 shades (Round) $48

Eyeshadow palette of 10 shades (Square) $85

Eyeshadow palette of 5 shades (Square) $50

Eyeshadow palette of 4 shades (Square) $40

Eyeshadow palette of 2 shades (Square) $28


Lipstick palette of 10 shades (Round) $82

Lipstick palette of 5 shades (Round) $48


Brow Powder palette of 5 shades (Round) $48

Brow Wax palette of 5 shades (Round) $48



Here are some location for those who lives in Australia

AUSTRALIA

ADELAIDE

Rundle Mall

Westfield Marion

Westfield Tea Tree Plaza

Westfield West Lakes



BRISBANE

Loganholme

Westfield Chermside

Westfield North Lakes



MELBOURNE

Chadstone Shopping Centre

Epping Plaza

Frankston

Highpoint Shopping Centre

Watergardens Town Centre

Westfield Doncaster

Westfield Southland



PERTH

Garden City Shopping Centre

Karrinyup Shopping Centre



SYDNEY

Westfield Bondi Junction

Westfield Chatswood

If you are interested in finding a store near your, please check out their website for locations. Their websites don’t have much pricing and what not so it is better to actually visit a store and pick up some price lists that they have available.

http://www.inglotcosmetics.com


So have anyone else used Inglot Cosmetics before?
What do you guys think of them?
Any recommendations of must try products?

15 comments:

  1. Wow! The eyeshadow palettes are to die for! But I don't know if they are worth $85.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $85 is Australian Dollars so i don't know how much they are in US or UK (heard prices increase over there). Think about it, 10 for 85 is only $8.5 each. if you buy 10 MAC eyeshadows i can tell you... you won't get them for $85 :p
    one MAC eyeshadow in australia is at least $32 and more for limited editions one.
    that's probably why i find Inglot more affordable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loveee inglot. i really wish i had the time to haul before the major hike but the colors are gorgeous and super pigmented. thanks for swatches

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg you have so much ingot eyeshadow!! you lucky girl! i haven't had the oopportunity to try ingot yet.. we don't have a store near us :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've actually been looking for a palette lately, because I don't like what I've been using, but since I know nothing about makeup I am clueless on what to get. Maybe I will have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your palettes! Thanks for posting! I completely understand your obsession, I love Inglot too, great quality eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear so much about Inglot! I hope one day I will own one... lol~ Thanks for the swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope to get my hands on one someday :) I've seen so much swatches from Inglot cosmetics that it's truly grown on me! The eyeshadows are gorgeous, aren't they?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @KayKay: they haven't hiked the prices in australia yet. I hope they don't!

    @lisa: i'm obsessed and it is making me very poor :p Inglot is not yet well expanded but i was surprise i had two stores in my city... i thought my city was deprived of all brands apparently not inglot

    @MJ: you should talk to the girls who work at inglot. They'll help you out and talk to you about certain colours that would suit you etc.

    @KeLLsTaR: they're too good to pass up, I've been avoiding that shopping centre for weeks now :p

    @Ahleessa: You're welcome, i've noticed too that Inglot is getting really popular

    @Rainy Days and Lattes: The eyeshadows are gorgeous. They're good quality and so pigmented I use them very often :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, I love your palettes!
    You're making me want to get more :D
    Thanks for sharing the pricelist hun, really helpful xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. @PopBlush: it is very easy to get addicted to Inglot i tell you. Just liek getting addicted to MAC :S I'm glad the prices helped you, i think people should share more on prices that way they know roughly how much the items cost, instead of having to be shocked when they ask at the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. quite pricy BUT the product pay off is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg girl! i'm so glad i found this post of yours. the swatches look amazing. have you tried their rainbow e/s? i can't decide if i want to do a palette of the singles or just get the rainbow so i can get more color. i'd love your opinion. <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Human Hair Extensions
    I'm mostly looking forward to lip color and healthy skin treatment. I wish there is many groundwork colors.the swatches look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for any other informative website. The place else may I get that kind of info written in such an
    ideal method? I've a mission that I'm just now working on,
    and I have been on the glance out for such info.
    Here is my web site ... the new site

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)