Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Eyes for a night out

Just a quick update on my eyes for Saturday night, it was done using Cover Girl Tropical Fusion Palette. Not expensive at all, and I normally don’t go for such bright colours when I head out at night for some fun. Since I got some compliments that night I thought it would be nice to share with you guys.

First off prime your eyes with what ever primer you use; there are no specific ones that you have to use. I used Estee Lauder A78 Double Wear stay-in-place Eye shadow base.

Then from the Tropical Fusion Palette I put the light green all over my lids. The green is used on my crease and outer corner of the eyes. The blue is for the V shape of the outer corner of the eyes and finally the orange for the lower lash line. I used a white shadow for the brow highlight, so you’re welcome to use your choice of highlight colour.

I used a gel liner that has no name brand on it. It was something I was given to as a gift, so I have no idea what brand or who made it. It’s not that good for I find it a bit too dry. The gel liner was only used for the upper lash line and I extended it further giving it a little flick at the end. For the lower lash liner/waterline I used Rimmel Exaggerate waterproof eye definer pencil. I coated my lashes with Maybelline Great lash mascara in very black, and I currently love this mascara as well. It definitely gives my lashes more volume and makes them thicker.

To quickly finish off I filled in my brows with Maybelline Define a Brow pencil in soft black.
An attempt at winking turned out horrible hahaha!


for those who are wondering i have hooded eyes so i tend to take my shadows higher otherwise it'll be invisible :p
















Wah Lah! This is the look I ended up with. What do you guys think?

Disclaimer: All products used are purchased by me and I'm not affiliated with any of the companies.

2 comments:

  1. I love the intensity of these colors! It's a nice change from the typical "smoky" night look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chelsea. I agree i always go for that dark smokey look when i go out at night. I'm glad i tried something else for once :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)