Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Update

Been tired, feels like I’m coming down with the flu or cold so I’m trying to keep warm and eat to keep healthy. I’ve got a lot going on with outings and work as well as an upcoming engagement party where I have absolutely no idea what I’m wearing and how I’m doing my hair and makeup. I don’t plan on spending money so I’m trying to come up with new ideas with what I already got, but at the same time make it look a like brand new outfit.

I know I’ve been rather slack on the blogging part which I love and I want to update more often. As of the moment I’m pretty tied full with a busy schedule but I’ll be letting up soon so I’ll definitely blog more when that time comes, hopefully next week.

Thank you to all my current followers for their support and when I reach 50 followers I will do my first giveaway just like everyone else is doing. I’m already slowly hauling products and other little things for the giveaway in the near future.

Currently I plan to blog about in the near future in no particular order…

Continue with creating looks with Manly 120 eyeshadow palette
Create looks using mainly NYX products
Showcase hair done by me for a friend’s company’s end of financial year ball
New NYX products purchased recently – Review & SwatchesFavourite Jewellery pieces/Shoes/Dresses/Hair products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)