Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Horrible Batman Inspiration – Manly 120 Palette Look #4

Had been a while since I last posted and I’m sorry for the delays but work got a bit hectic all of a sudden and I magically had a whole pile of folders I had to get though.

Anyway here is my Manly 120 Palette look #4. It is by far the most horrible and hideous look I’ve ever done in my entire life. I was watching a batman movie late Sunday night and when it finished I had an urge to play around a bit before I headed to bed. Well let say this Batman inspiration is not the best inspiration ever, it turned out so wrong in my opinion but none the less it is a look.



I used the gold, black and silver from the palette so nothing particular about the colours, in fact it doesn’t even sound like a bad combination. However in this look it turned out a bit horrible.

Well here are the photos….


















Dont' forget to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)