Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Sunday, July 4, 2010

June Favourites

Rather late with this post and I know tonnes of people already done their post for June’s Favourite. I’ve been caught up with work lately and then I partied all night Saturday, so never got the chance to update. I think I do most of my updates on a Sunday, at times more than one post as well. Sunday is pretty much my lazy day so I do most of my stuff on that day to catch up.

Anyway enough rambling for now I’ll get on with the list first. These are my personal favourites that I use frequently in June. Feel free to drop me a comment if you have a question about a particular product I’m using. I’ll always be glad to answer and help out people who want to know about a product. The favourites are in no particular orders; I’ll just list them as I go.

The body shop skin primer moisturise it base de teint hydrantente.
25ml (0.84 US FL OZ)
AUS $26
Currently my favourite face primer, good for people with dry skin but also works for combination skin type. So anyone can use it. It works wonders on my skin and really keeps the foundation from budging. Love the smoothness of the primer and how it instantly makes my face feel soft.




Lancôme Photogenic Lumessence Foundation
Light-mastering & smoothing makeup 14H comfort SPF15.
30ml
AUS $??
It’s very light yet it covers quite well, it’s easy to blend when you apply it and for a heavier coverage just builds it up gradually. Love that fact it has a pump on the bottle. No need to worry about pouring out too much and wasting the excess. My skin feels like it can breathe and at times I don’t even really feels like I’m wearing foundation at all. My shade for this foundation is 01 Albatre Beige.

Lancôme Effacernes Longue Tenue
Long-lasting softening concealer SPF12
15ml
AUS $??
Smooth and easy to blend and really does the work for the bags under my eyes. Just a bit hard to squeeze out of the tube since it rather hard. Using shade 01 Beige Pastel.

Lancôme Color Ideal Poudre
Skin-perfecting pressed powder8H Matt Effect
9g (0.31 OZ)
AUS $??
Cute packaging, very simple and comes with a sponge. I know it is pressed powder but at home I uses a kabuki brush to apply it over my face. I only use the sponge when I’m out an about. Nothing particularly special about it but it does give a really nice matte finish to the face, especially to those who has an oily T-zone like I do. Uses exact same shade as the foundation above.



Maybelline great lash mascara
12.7ml (.43 FL OZ)
AUS $10.99 (Sale price)
Extends my lashes and make them look longer as well as making them darker and thicker. No need to use false lashes to achieve some beautiful lashes. It’s not thick and it doesn’t clump so that is definitely a plus! I started off with the original which comes with a green cap, then because Australia is in winter season it means rain so I went and got the waterproof one as well which is in the black cap. The shade I use is very black for both of them.


Covergirl Continuous Colour Lipstick
825 In the nude desnudo chair
3g
AUS $??
Currently my favourite colour to use for winter season. It says nude but it more of a pink but a nice tone of pink that is not too bright but enough colour to give your lips a bit of colour. The texture is smooth and creamy and glides on nicely without clumps or making the lips dry. Not much of a smell to it so that’s good too, I hate it when you find a nice colour lipstick but it has that heavy chemical smell to it.



NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil
616 Pacific
0.5g (0.18oz)
Approx. AUS $2.50
Love NYX jumbo pencils always creamy and easy to glide on. However this colour is gorgeous! Love this particular shade of blue.

NYX Single Eyeshadow
37A Lagoon Sparkle
2.7g (0.09oz)
Approx AUS $4.30
In love with this shade even though it is winter season and I tend to go for nude or neutral tones. This is a colour I like to wear on a night out to give my eyes that extra colour especially if I normally wear black.

No base was use for the swatches.



KMS California Moistrepair
Leave-in conditioner revitalisant sans rincage
Detangles instantly with ultra-lite moisture
150ml (5.1 FL OZ)
AUS $12.99 (Sale Price)
Description from bottle: Infused with aloe and vanilla and formulated with advanced IOPS techonology, this ultra-lite spray provides instant detangling and a supple surface feel while conditioning dry or damaged hair.

It makes my hair really smooth and helps to tame the dryness of my damaged hair from previous hair colouring. Love the smell, it’s very pleasant!

Hawaiian Hula
Deluxe hand crème
An exotic mix of summer berries, promegranate and hibiscus flower.
100ml (3.4fl oz)
AUS $3.99 (Sale price)
It smells so nice! Love the scent of it and of course it keeps my hands soft and moisturised. It silky smooth like it’s melting into your hand as you apply it.


Well that is all for now…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)