Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Winter Wonderland White Party @ Metro City

It was a white party event and like any other year it was time to go out and have fun while dressing in white. Welcome winter!

At first I didn’t plan to attend, but I don’t know how I ended up there. I think my friends kind of persuaded me to attend with them and so that’s how I ended up dressing up that Saturday night. I had a wonderful night with my favourite girlfriends and I’m glad they made me come in the end. I danced until my legs and feet were so sore I had trouble walking back to the car. I actually danced so much I gave myself two blisters, one on each foot. They killed and then mum made me dip my feet in warm water which hurt even more but was great afterward.

I was pretty happy with my makeup that night, it lasted a whole 5 hours and with all the sweating and only a bit of blotting with blot papers the makeup didn’t budge or melt off my face. The eyeshadows was like the way it was when I first finished it.

Full list of products used are:

The Body Shop Skin Primer Moisturise It Base De Teint Hydrantante

Lancôme Effacernes Longue Tenue – Long-lasting Softening Concealer 01 Beige Pastel

Lancôme Photogenic Lumessence – Light-mastering & smoothing makeup 14H SPF15 01 Beige Albatre

Lancôme Colour Ideal Poudre – Precise Matching Skin-perfecting Pressed Powder 8H Matt Effect 01 Beige Albatre

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-place Eyeshadow Base A78

Cameleon Makeup Collection 36 Colour Professional Eyeshadow Palette



Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer – 261 Noir

Maybelline Define-a-brow Soft Black

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Waterproof – Very Black

Suki 001 Shimmer Powder

Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner

Cover Girl Lipstick – 825 In the Nude Desnudo Chair

Chi Chi – Single White Female Nail Polish

Here are some photos of the look…


Nothing dramatic, something soft, pure, innocent and simple. I was going for like a snow princess kind of look.



Yes those are my natural lashes with mascara on. They are not false lashes.



Curled my hair with the straighener because it was the fastest method for last minute dates.





I am wear Circle lens, can't remember the exact make and name of colour. Will look it up if anyone is interested. Just drop me a note in the comment section.




Pouting doesn't suit me at all :(
Please comment or gives me tips to help me improve. Thanks for dropping by to read my blog and don’t forget to vote in the little poll on the left at the top.
Disclaimer: All products are purchased by me and not given as testers. I do not get paid to review or use their products.

2 comments:

  1. hii :) thanks for stopping by my blog and following!
    haha omg. it feels so weird to read that its winter over where you live! becaues over here.. its summer! :D kind of crazy but anyways, nice look :)
    just wondering, what do you think of the Cameleon palette? i have been eyeing that on sasa.com and if its any good i might get my relatives in hk to bring it over when they come visit :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!
    im so sorry. for some reason my blog has some issues with the commenting system and sometimes it doesnt show me so i have to check it through my email notifications ! thank you very much for your info :) i definately hope they still have this palette at sasa in hk! i wish i could go for myself to check it out but anyways, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)