Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Playing with the camera

I’ve been playing around with my camera and actually learning all the functions to help improve the quality of the photos. So far I’ve been pretty slack and just played around with how to take better photos of products for you guys. I’m not looking to spend much money because I’m not using some professional camera.

People had recommended a white photo box and lots of lighting, but I’m not sure I can be bothered spending the extra money on buying the stuff to either makes it or whatever. Instead I just took the idea of the white background and tested the camera with it. Using flash and using the white background to reflect light.

Here are some sample photos of what I’ve done so far.





































I found some turned out quite yellow because of the light I used for my Vanity table. I’m thinking whether to invest in a white light instead, but decision not yet made. I mean sales are on so I may be able to find something cheap, but are it good enough to help improve the colour of the photos?

I found some turned out good and some didn’t, but I’m getting somewhere because I can see the colour and quality improvement in some of the photos already.

Does anyone else have any tips or suggestions?
Please share with us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)