Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Feeling Tropical? EOTD with Coastal Scents Creative Me palette #2

Hey guys!
I’m back today to share an EOTD with you guys. I felt like a tropical fun look so this is what I came up with using the Coastal Scents Creative Me #2 palette. Simple and wearable, nothing too dramatic or intense.






Unfortunately I’m an idiot when it comes to doing eyeliner, they’re wonky and uneven. I hope I’m getting better at winging them in a better angle. I have never been great at doing that!





Beside the palette I also used Chi Chi’s mascara and Chi Chi’s liquid eyeliner pen.






OMG! super oily face alert! Just noticed how oily my face is in the above photo! not pretty at all :p

Sorry for not doing FOTDs lately, let say my skin been breaking out like crazy and I’m trying to minimize the makeup on my face. I’m not sure which product could be causing the trouble so I’m in the middle of trial and error. My skin gone crazy around my right cheek and shin area. It’s driving me nuts and it looks absolutely ugly that I could cry because I don’t want to irritate it any further with makeup. Hopefully it’ll calm down and I will find the solution to the problem. However I will still try my best and make up with more EOTDs instead.


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look! I know what you mean about the break outs! UGH! It's so hard to know which product or products are causing the problem! Hope you figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jackee
    yeah i know, and because i never had any skin problems even in my teen years it's freaking me out to see so much break out on my skin!
    Even my mum was alarmed when she saw me looking freakisly red here and there :S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)