Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rimmel Bold Behaviour EOTD/FOTD

Back again with another EOTD and this time featuring Rimmel Colour Rush Quad Eye Shadow in 014 Bold Behaviour. My dear friend Cheryl had mentioned she didn’t like these eye shadow palettes in particular, so I assume she had some poor experience with them. However I remember I actually own one of that quad eye shadow so I went digging in my pile of eyeshadows and found them quickly since I had just recently organised them.


Anyway here is what the looked like in the end…


FOTD... no hair because it was not done when I took this photo :p

Without flash and I bought new lighting with natural white light bulbs
With flash
Eyes


Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Rimmel Colour Rush Quad Eye Shadow – 014 Bold Behaviour

Coastal Scents Gel Liner – True Black

Chi Chi 3D Magic Lash Mascara

#1 Champagne colour, #2 Purple, #3 Dark greyish colour, #4 Green
No Flash, just natural white light from light source
No flash, from a different angle
Face

MSCHIC Face Canvas

MSCHIC Powder Foundation – Beige

Eve Pearl Loose Setting Powder

NYX Blush – PB07 Natural

MAC Fix + - setting spray

NYX Blush colour in Natural


Lip and Brow

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss – 155 Perfect

Rimmel Colour Rush Mono Eye Shadow – 214 Jet Black


I actually wore this look today with my glasses...
I actually kind of remember why I only used this Rimmel Quad once after I bought it. The pigmentation isn’t that great. The green colour is perfectly beautiful but the other three aren’t that great at all. It takes a lot of effort to actually build up the colours, thus it is not something I want to spend too much time doing when you’re in a rush to whack that makeup on.


Anyway what do you guys think?

Had anyone else used the Rimmel Quad from this range?

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. hey thnx for commenting on my blog :) i just read that you use fix plus and was wondering how it works.
    and about your comment, i didnt know going from NC to NW was possible either, the MUA told me its how my skin reacts to different weather, or maybe she was bsing me haha i dont know but the color did match me well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kaykay!
    well as long as the foundation shade matches then there is no problem :)
    Fix + is just a setting spray i use to spray on my face after i completed my makeup. It supposed to make it last longer :)
    i also use fix + to apply eyeshadow/pigments wet, though i'm not sure you're supposed to do that but i found it works better than using water to apply eyeshadow/pigments wet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colours in these... it looks night life / professional. especially with the glasses =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)