Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

EOTD with Chi Chi’s Eye Palette Basic Instinct and my nails for the day

Just one last post for now, I’m so far behind on the updating of this blog that I’m feeling rather guilty but if life is busy then I will just have to find time whenever I can to do a post.

I think I remember seeing a comment about doing some looks with the Chi Chi Eye Palettes that I have acquired recently and here is the first one. I used Basic Instinct since it had more neutral/wearable colours in it. Something suitable to wear on a daily basis.





I didn’t use all the colours in the palette but I did use most of them.



Well here it is….













I also thought I would share you the colours of my nails, which I believe is the first because I don’t have nice nails so I’m self conscious about them. I just thought the colours were nice and winter is slowly coming to an end as spring hits Perth. I can’t wait for the warm weather so I can start wearing some summer colours and pull out the nice summer clothes sitting at the back of my wardrobe.







I used Chi Chi mascara and no eyeliner for this look for those who might be wondering.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and is enjoying their week so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)