Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Saturday, August 14, 2010

TAGGED: Beauty Survey

Hello!
Was tagged by the beautiful LisaMarie at http://lisamarie337.blogspot.com/

So here I am answering some questions

What’s your favourite Makeup Look??
Only one? I prefer either Smokey or neutral. I love bright colours but sometime it is just too much of a hassle to match outfits with them. So something that is easy to match or easy to wear is always a favourite.

What part of your body do you love?
Something I have never thought of. So honestly I have no idea what part I actually like. I have been told I have nice lips though, but in my opinion nothing special really.

Who is your Beauty Icon??
Oh geez… didn’t think answering these questions would be that hard. I’m not really sure but the first couple of people that came to my mind were…
Eva Longoria
Jessica Alba
Mirranda Kerr
Kim Kardashian
Can’t really think of anyone else at the moment.

What beauty product makes you feel instantly good?
A good moisturizer/primer. It like they gives my skin a good moisture and keeps it nice and soft. I tend to have dry skin so it definitely makes me feel good afterward, without a doubt. Then again makeup in general makes me feel good anyway hahaha.

How do you look after your skin?
I eat a lot of vegetables (does that even make a different?). I pamper my face with a mask once every two months. I use moisturiser to keep it moist. Nothing special really, probably what any normal girl would do daily. I don’t sleep much so it is kind of hard keeping the skin in good condition. I think sleep is very important but if you don’t’ get enough sleep, then you just don’t.

What is your signature scent?
Is this about body wash or perfume? I normally use some sort of rose and milk body wash, but not necessarily the same brand all the time. Otherwise if we’re talking about perfume then I wear two perfumes on a regular basis on alternative days of course. I’ve loved for a few years now Anna Sui Secretwish and Giorgio Armani City Glam.

How do you pamper yourself?
Nothing really, a facial mask every two months isn’t really over the board. I mean I know someone who does it every week. I treat myself to shopping very often though and I always end up buying a lot.

Finally how do you have a beauty philosophy?
Not a single clue!
Beauty is in many forms in my opinion and for example makeup is a way of enhancing ones beauty. I don’t really know how else to answer so I guess I can’t really elaborate on those kind of thing.



I think my answer completely sucks. I am sorry but it is the first time ever doing such survey and it is so hard in my opinion! I never thought about some of the things that the questions above had asked me.

I’m supposed to tag people but so many of you guys have already been tagged so I’ll just leave it to those who wants to participate and go ahead to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)