Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Monday, August 23, 2010

Update

Sorry guys and I know I’ve been MIA for a bit. I’m not neglecting the blog and you know I love beauty and makeup so I would never neglect that. Been a bit busy lately so taking ages to do a post. I’m just quickly popping in to apologise and to give you guys a quick update on what I have waiting to be done.

Eve Pearl HD Foundation, concealer and powder review
I’m working on this one currently and trying to give a better review to help people who haven’t tried the product yet. Of course the review is based on my own opinions of the products and may not be the same for everyone.

After that these updates will be coming shortly in no particular order as I know I have a lot to do to prepare for these updates

Chi Chi Haul
2 eyeshadow palette
Glitter nail polish pack
Glitter eyeliner pack
Super long lash mascara

The Face Shop Haul
4 nail polishes

Beauty Babes Haul
Eyeshadow Palette
Nail polish pack

Too Faced
Shadow Insurance – eye primer

NYX Haul
6 round lip gloss
2 mega shine lip gloss
3 jumbo eye pencil
3 mascara
3 studio liquid liner
2 Blush powder
(Gifts from purchase)
1 scented spray on glitter
1 mega shine lip gloss
1 lip liner pencil
1 auto lip liner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)