Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Look of the night (LOTN)

As promised a look for a night of clubbing yet again with the girls! Awesome night, came home early morning and slept through most of Sunday. I’m not even ready for work on Monday! Feet are so sore from all the dancing that I think I’ll be having a hard time walking in heels this week.

Didn’t feel like doing much for the night, straightened my hair and then put on a black dress and some heels. So what makeup did I end up doing? Something simple and something that always works when you’re clubbing.

List of products I used:
The body shop skin primer
Sana Make Essence concealer – light yellow
Revlon New Complexion makeup fond de teint – Natural Beige 04
Covergirl professional loose powder - 115 translucent medium
Red Earth eye perfection primer
Cameleon 36 Colour eyeshadow palette
Shiseido majolica Majorca – lash gorgeous wing BK999
Maybelline define-a-brow – soft black
Suki Shimmer powder
Covergirl continuous colour lipstick – 825 In the nude desnudo chair
Bourjois Effet 3d max lip gloss – 62 Rose Gold


Last night was mostly drugstore products so I’m happy with the look that came out considering I didn’t really have that much time to do it. I was running late so didn’t take that many photos. I’ve picked out the best ones and here they are!









Lastly a photo i edited, what do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)