Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Eve Pearl "Black Pearl Sale" Haul

Just wanted to share my haul from Eve Pearl. I nearly didn’t make their Black Pearl Sale where their products were 50% off. Luckily I got there in time and I just got them recently. I won’t be reviewing all the products I’ve bought from them, but I will share some photos with you.


To give you guys a better and more accurate review of their products I want to use them for like two weeks before coming to a conclusion. However today I will share the eyeshadow palettes swatches with you.


List of products and prices:
(NB: prices are all original prices; I got them all at 50% off)


Anti-shine Mattifying Gel (Light/Medium) – US $20
HD Dual Foundation (Light) – US $54
Salmon Concealer Trio (Fair/Medium) – US $50
Loose Setting Powder (Light/Medium) – US $22
Eye Palette (Emerald Eyes) – US $40
(Diva Eyes) – US $40
(Ultimate Eyes) – US $40
I love their packaging, very simple but look so glam/classy. One of the eyeshadow palette packaging was different to the other two, so I’m assuming it might have been the previous packaging? One palette also came with the small eyeshadow applicator and the other two didn’t get one. I’m not fuss about that since I never use them anyway.

Here are the products’ information all taken from the box, you can probably find more of it on their website at; http://www.evepearl.com/
Other shades are also available, shades mention are ones that I bought to suit my skin tone.

Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel (Light/Medium)
Net Vol: 15ml
This fast acting mattifying gel works instantly to control shine for oily and combination skin.
To use: Apply a thin layer as often as necessary. Let dry before applying makeup. Dab gently over makeup to retouch.

HD Dual Foundation (Light)
Silky Smooth Cream Texture
Versatile Sheer to Full Coverage
With CosmeNutrients
- A multi-functional combination of 2 foundations. Apply with a brush, sponge or fingers. Use water to dampen the sponge for sheerest application.
- The unique texture is versatile for full, medium or sheer coverage to achieve that beautiful flawless looking skin every time.
- The colour combination of the foundations will adjust to your skins needs. Will help create natural looking highlights and contours as it adjusts to the changes in your skin tone due to weather, sun exposure and your body chemistry.
- CosmeNutrients; The fusion of cosmetics with nutrients. Combining the unique blends of vitamins, minerals, proteins, peptides and anti-oxidants into multi-functional cosmetics formulations. The luxurious makeup provides light, non greasy, smooth application, allowing your skin to breath. The nutrients nourish and help protect, restore and renew your skins texture and elasticity. Reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles.




Salmon Concealer Trio “A” (Fair/Medium)
Net Vol: 16ml
This product did not come with a box therefore no information was provided. Please refer to the website for further information.



Loose Setting Powder (Light/Medium)
Net wt: 15 grams
This product did not come with a box therefore no information was provided. Please refer to the website for further information.



The eyeshadow palettes I love! The colours are beautiful and the texture is smooth so it glides on very well. May seem a little pricey, but since I got them on sale I’m not complaining. They’re small so it great for carrying around in your bag. I’ve done some swatches from the palettes for you guys to see (Sorry if the quality of the photos is crap).

Just so you guys know all the swatches are just one swipe of the colour, not continuous swipe to pick up more colour. So in my opinion the eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend and apply.
All swatches for the eyeshadows does not have a base, they are all on my bare skin which is quite light.




Emerald Eyes – 7.2g/0.25oz
Ideal shades of green/bronze
(No names were stated on the packaging for the colours)






Diva Eyes – 7.2g/0.25oz
Colours included:
Sugar Plum, Cinnamon, Desert Rose
Black Frost, Midnight Blue, Emerald Green





Ultimate Eyes – 7.2g/0.25oz
Colours Included:
Natural Cream, Golden Pearl, Shimmer Rose
Deep Brown, Emerald Green, Rich Black








That’s all for now, I’ll do another review for the foundation and others at a later date when I’ve used them for a couple of weeks. That way my review is accurate and I can give a more honest opinion about the products.

Before I forget the website is quite good as there are tutorials and makeovers personally done by Eve and her team.

Anyway if your guys had used their products before I would love to hear what you guys think about them.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated nor do I get paid to mention these products or review them. All products mentioned above are purchased by me with my own money. All opinions are also my personal ones and may or may not be the same as other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)