Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

September Favourites

I know I’m late with this and I should’ve of done this a while back, but I only just got around to doing this now.




So the favourites for September are as follows:



Makeup

  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance

  • Mschic Face Canvas

  • Mschic Powder Foundation

  • Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara

  • Chi Chi Eye Palette in Basic Instinct

Makeup used the most in the month of September

Non-makeup related


  • Bling Doggy Hair Clip

  • Bling Purple Bow Head Band

  • TRESemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray

  • Big Black Flower Ring

  • Manicare Eye Patches


other items I used the most in the month of September

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)