Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Friday, March 19, 2010

One last post before I disappear for about 3 weeks. Yes! The big day is finally here and I’m in the midst of packing my luggage but I couldn’t resist doing an update. I’m going to miss reading people’s blog and I’m definitely going to miss posting on my blog. However I will always be thinking about how much stuff I can blog about when I get back. I can’t wait to share my photos and shopping with you guys. Thanks for the support so far, I’m grateful to all 7 followers. You guys mean a lot to me and at least I know someone out there is reading my blogs. It means I’ve gotten somewhere with this blog, unlike the other ones previously that I gave up.

Anyway some quick updates for everyone. I recently bought this mini hair straightener to take with me on this holiday. I can’t live without one; I straighten my wavy/curly hair every day to keep it neat and tidy. So I was in search of a small one, I really don’t want to be wasting baggage space with a chunky hair straightener right? I’m going to need all the available space to bring everything back with me otherwise shipping things back is going to be really expensive.

Anyway it’s the mini hair straightener by VS Sassoon, it was on sale so I only paid like $15.95 for it. I’m not 100% sure but I think the original price was only $20 or something anyway. So it’s cheap and it small and it works.



It’s very cute looking and it comes with a little pouch. I got mine in black, but there was only one other colour and it was Red. Where did I buy it? Well I live in Australia, so for the Aussies who are wondering I got mine from Priceline. I’ve seen them at some chemist before but whether you can get them anywhere else in the world I haven’t a clue.

It’s small so it may take me a little longer to straighten my hair, or I might have to section it off and go through it a small amount at a time. That isn’t a problem with me so long as it work and it not bulky I won’t be complaining. It’s pretty handy for when you go on a holiday; I mean it’s only the size of my hand! And mind you guys my hands are quite small so I was happy with the size. (Tip: if you ever buy one and you plan to take it overseas on your holiday? Don’t forget the outlet plugs are different so you may need to buy an adaptor. I got mine today)



Here is the result of my first experiment with it when I brought it home.

Before : Naturally Wavy/curly hair in the morning


After: it works and it's not bad at all!


Here is one last photo of an updated version of my beauty/vanity table. I recently purchased a new drawer thing and a business card stand that have 3 levels and 6 slots. That’s what I’m using to hold my mono eye shadows at the moment and I think it looks pretty good. If only the stand came bigger, but for now I’m happy with it.
See you guys in 3 weeks when i come back with some mega haul and I'll share it all with you guys :) While I'm gone please take care and if you have any questions the easiest way to contact me is probably email. I won't have internet readily accessible to me while I'm in Hong Kong but I'll try and check in to keep you guys updated with how my shopping and holiday is going :)


Disclaimer: I purchase every product mentioned in the post with my own money and I’m not being paid to review any items nor am I affiliated with the companies. These are just my honest opinions.

1 comment:

  1. Wow the straightener sure works wonders on you! Have fun on your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)