Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Busy packing for holiday and a night out with the girls

Hello to my readers/followers, I’m sorry I’ve been slacking a little on the updates. I’ve been so busy packing for my trip this week I feel like I haven’t packed things right. I’ve also got this super long list of chores to do before I leave. I’m going to Hong Kong 2 days from now (19th March) and I’m super excited. It had been 5 years since I’ve been back there and I can’t wait to be back in shopping/eating heaven!!!

I will definitely be buying lots and lots of cosmetics products while I’m there so I’ll have plenty of reviews to do when I come back and plenty of play around with my new stuff. I’ll try to keep in touch via the shout box on the side of the webpage, but no promises because I will be living with my 85 year old grandma who doesn’t have internet! My only source would be the very tiny local library where she lives or I’ll have to hunt down an internet café to use one.

Anyway beside that today I thought I do an update of a look I wore out last weekend when I had a girl’s night. Just a night with my girls, eating dinner, drinking and lots of dancing. It was a last minute thing so I didn’t really have much time to prepare but it was something very speedy. It didn’t take too long to do and I thought it looked alright. All products listed are just the ones I’ve used and I think you’ll notice most of them are drugstore products. There are other products you can use to substitute them so you don’t have to use what I’ve used. I just thought it be nice to share some.

First the photos….


Without Flash


With flash


With flash



With flash


with flash



Products used in this look:

Face
Estee Lauder Face Primer Plus
Estee Lauder Concealer stick – Light Medium
Maybelline Cover stick Corrector Concealer – green to reduce redness
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation – 004 Nude
Covergirl Professional Loose Powder – 115 Translucent Medium (to finish off and set the foundation)

Eyes
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-place Eye Shadow Base (any primer or base is up to your choice)
L’Oreal Colour Appeal Holographic – 106 Blue Xenon (I put this all over the lid as a base colour)
Rimmel Colour Rush Mono Eye Shadow – 214 Jet black, matte (blended it in with the blue)
Savvy by DB Mineral Blend Loose Eye Shadow – Champagne Pink (inner corner of eyes)
Max Factor mono Eye Shadow – 128 Passionate Plum (lower lash line)
Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner – LE-01 Black (Upper lash line)
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer – 20 Noir (waterline)
Maybelline the Colossal Volum Express – WF 110 Glam Black

Lips
Covergirl lipstick – 825 In the Nude
L’Oreal 6H Glam Shine Gloss Brillance – 102 Always Pink



Just a quick question to finish up this post. Do you think I should watermark my photos that I put on here? I’ve been told to do that by a couple of friends. What do you think?

If there is anything you need to ask me drop me a comment, email me or leave a message in the shout box and I’ll try to get back to you ASAP. Thanks for viewing my blog.

Disclaimer: I purchase every product mentioned in the post with my own money and I’m not being paid to review any items nor am I affiliated with the companies. These are just my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)