Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Monday, March 1, 2010

Enzo Milano Bi-tube Curling Iron

Hello to all the readers :)

I haven’t updated this blog in a little while. I’m sorry, I’ve been caught up at work and I have two jobs so I guess I was just completely exhausted by the end of the day. Since it is a public holiday where I live, I finally done my chores and has the time to sit down and do an update for you guys today. I was supposed to do a review on the Revlon Photo Ready foundation but I haven’t tried it out just yet. I’ll get around to that soon.

Anyway today I wanted to share my experience on the Enzo Milano, Bi-tube iron. I’m sure some of you had already seen it on Youtube or somewhere. It’s that funny looking iron with the double barrel where one is slightly thicker than the other.



I’ve purchased this iron from www.beautychoice.com after watching two Youtube videos about it about a month ago and forgot about it. Then it came in the mail not too long ago. I can’t remember exactly how much I paid for it, but it wasn’t cheap. However when I bought it they were having a special so I guess in the end I thought it was worth my money to try. It heats up really fast thus, they give you a free glove with it to help out and reduce the chance of burning yourself. It still gets pretty hot wearing the glove but it’s bearable and easier for you to work around. I tested it out on myself first and thought it was quite interesting though the result was a little messy cause I just wanted to see what it was like. It is quite difficult to use on yourself, but with some practise I’m sure we can all get around it.





After that my friend saw a picture in some magazine (can’t remember which one it was) and she liked the style of the hair that this girl had on. I told her I had the Bi-tube iron that could give that sort of curl/wave and she was very eager to try it out. And so the fun began as I curled her hair.



I liked the end result, it was very nice something you could wear to a formal event or even just for the night out. Of course after having such nice hair we just had to go out, even if it was just for dinner and coffee.

I’m looking forward to more play around with this iron and hopefully my girlfriends would be up for it.



Had to end it with a food picture... i ordered lasagne that night i the portion of it that came out was massive. it was only $18 (aud) and i only managed to eat like maybe half of it :p

Disclaimer: I purchase every product mentioned in the post with my own money and I’m not being paid to review any items nor am I affiliated with the companies. These are just my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)