Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hair of the Day : Cute bun/chestnut style.... quick and simple

Didn’t really wear much makeup to work today. So I was nearly naked face when I went to work. So nothing to show there, but I did spend a little bit of time tidying up the hair this morning and this was what I came out with. It is like a bun/chestnut, but I though tit turned out cute and I even added the purple flower to it.

I haven’t been able to find time to update properly so here I am with just a short one before I call it a night. I am completely exhausted from working day till night. What a life I have!





All I used was two hair ties to suit your hair colour, a couple bobby pins and some hair spray. I tied my hair up like I would normally in a pony tail, then I tied the other end of the tail and slipped it underneath and pinned it at the base of the first tie. It you want to give it some volume before hand then go ahead and tease it a bit. After you secured it, you just pin down both side to your head and give it a good spray before smoothing out unruly hair with a comb lightly. It is a very quick and simple hair do that took my like a bit over 5 minutes to do. Something simple, yet it looks cute and it’s nice to wear to work or even just out shopping or for a night out in town.



What do you guys think?
It is a bit a messy, but after taking the photos I did try to fix it up neater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)