It feels so good to be back in the blogging world. How much I had missed posting here, but I guess sometime in life it just needs to be put on hold in order to get things done. I couldn’t afford the distraction that blogging would give me since I needed to concentrate on getting my portfolio done for school. I was behind schedule and going crazy as the deadline crept up so close. I actually only managed to make it in time and I was so relieved. That wasn’t the end of it and I had to study for the theory exam and then the week after that I had the practical exam. It was very hectic and I was definitely going nuts with my lack of sleep and balancing it with work at night didn’t make things easy.
Anyway enough rambling about what happened in the pass weeks I’ve been away. Today I’m here to share my frequent lazy makeup routine when I have those days of not wanting to really put on much makeup but can’t afford to walk out with a naked face.
1. Cetaphil Cleanser and Moisturiser to start
2. NP Set Pre-foundation Primer set
3. Eve Pearl Concealer for under eyes
4. Shills Super Magic BB Cream
5. CoverGirl Professional Loose powder to set the BB cream and Concealer
6. Australis Eye Pencil in Smoke to line the eyes
7. Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara to thicken and lengthen lashes
8. NYX Blush in Natural for some colour on the cheeks
9. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Perfect to give the lips a bit of colour and shine
10. Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Black Brown to fill in the brows and define the shape better
That’s pretty much all I do on those days that I’m too lazy or tired to be doing anything nice or fancy. Most school days were like this actually but it did give my tired appearance a big lift.
Do anyone else have a lazy routine they follow?