Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Friday, February 5, 2010

Product Review: Chi Chi Super Stack of Colours (pic heavy)

Just dropping in to do a quick product review. Chi Chi was a product I always saw at Myer and Target whenever I go shopping, but I never actually bought anything from them. They're an Australian owned makeup brand (http://www.chichicosmetics.com/). From what I've seen on their website they seem to currently only sell in Australia. In my opinion they're very similar to drugstore makeup, like Rimmel, Covergirl, Maybelline, Revlon and so the list goes on. They're not expensive yet they're not the cheap stuff. Reasonably priced for some of their products which you can view on their website (No prices are shown). They've only got a small collection of makeup, so I'm guessing they haven't expanded all that much yet.

Anyway early this year after the New Year, I was wondering around Target on a day off. The sales were on and the place was packed! I always browse through the makeup section of the store and I came across something that looked interesting. It was something Chi Chi had released as a gift set before Christmas.

The original price for this package was only $29.95 (Aus $), and that itself was already cheap! Since it was the crazy Sale season I only ended up paying $17 for it. Bargain!





The package comes with 16 eye shadows.


8 Lip glosses.


2 blushes


1 Bronzer.


And 4 applicator brushes and a sponge.


Considering how much you get with it for that kind of price, I thought it was worth it. It's also very cute cos each individual compartment can be stacked, but the brushes must be on the bottom. It's convenient when you want to travel or carry it with you somewhere. Something ideal for you to take along with on holiday. You can even choose how many layers you want to take with you since each layer is interlocking.

I had a little fun with it, testing out the product itself. Below are some swatches I did of the eye shadows, blushes and bronzer. I haven't testing the lip glosses yet but the colour look so pretty. It's very pigmented and it glides on smoothly and i love the ranges of colour it came in.

Bronzer, Blushes and some of the eye shadows...
I fell in love with the blue... it's not too dark yet it's not the bright/light kind of blue either. Here is a couple of pictures with the blue eyeshadow on my lids ^_^


Well that's all for now, I'll try updating on a regular basis and hopefully I'll have more reviews or even FOTD to put up here on my blog. Don't forget to follow if you're interested.


Disclaimer: I purchase every product mentioned in the post with my own money and I’m not being paid to review any items nor am I affiliated with the companies. These are just my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)