Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Daily Face Routine

Everyone has a different face routine they follow and I’m just here to share mine. I find that my face routine is rather lengthy compared to some of the other ones I’ve seen people follow. Perhaps I’m just fussy or I’m very particular about my face. I was never that teenage kid who had a massive skin break during a period. My skin had been relatively quite smooth and clean through my teen years. I only gotten the occasional pimples and they never lasted. The only problem I ever had was that the skin around my nose would tend to get rather dry and peel off. I’ve noticed my dad had the same problem so I’m not sure if it because that part of my face is particularly sensitive.

[STEP 1] I like to wake up in the morning and shower, so while I’m at it I wash my face with Nivea Visage, wash off cleansing gel. Working up a good lather on the face and then rinsing it off with warm water. After that I was my face again but this time with Nivea Visage, Clean Deeper daily deep cleansing wash scrub.






What’s the difference between the two? The cleansing gel is to get rid of dirt and oil while the wash scrub is to help prevent spots and blackheads (cleaning deeper into the pores). I like to pat my face dry rather than actually rub the towel all over my face. I think patting it dry prevent you from stretching your skin, and would likely reduce the chances of creating winkles. I don’t know if this is true, but that what I always thought.

[STEP 2] With cleansed and refreshed face, I do the next step. I use Nivea Visage, Refreshing Toner (for normal and combination skin). I apply a decent amount of this liquid with a cotton wool and avoids the eye area. I find that using a toner can really keep the skin moist, so it had always been a “must use” for me.


[STEP 3] Next of course is the moisturiser. Currently I’m using L’Oreal, Derma Genesis (cellular-youth creating skincare) SPF 15 Day Cream. This one is relatively new so I’m testing it out at the moment so far it is keeping my skin moist and my skin around the nose doesn’t peel anymore, so it is doing a great job for me.


[STEP 4] This is a new addition to my face routine, something I’m trying out to see how well it goes so this step is not definite for me yet. Something yet again from the Nivea Visage range. It’s called Aqua sensation, anti-shadow eye cream. It is supposed to be a cream that helps reduces dark circles and puffiness around the eyes, but since I’ve only started to use this I can not report any results as of yet. I will need to use this for a bit longer and hopefully then I’ll have an honest opinion of it.




I do the exact same routine at night, except in stead I use L’Oreal, Derma Genesis (cellular-youth creating skincare) intensive night cream.



Disclaimer: I purchase every product mentioned in the post with my own money and I’m not being paid to review any items nor am I affiliated with the companies. These are just my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)