Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Update 22/07/2011

Hello my dear bloggers, subscribers and friends :)

Just dropping in to do a quick update of what is going on.

Unfortunately Blogger isn't being nice to me and it's not letting me post properly so the only thing I can post at the moment is text :( boo!!!!

So I won't be updating until it lets me upload photos properly.

Also I want to shout out to the beauty bloggers!  I am unable to comment on your blog :(  Cos Blogger is being a bum.

For more accurate updates and news on why I don't post, you can keep track of that by following my Facebook page.  Getting emails after emails about my wherabouts is very nice and I smile and read them all.  However I find it hard to keep track and respond to everyone's email :)  But don't hesistate to email me if you ever have any questions/concerns/requests/etc... I will do my best to answer them all.

In the mean time here is a link to my Facebook page :)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hair-and-Makeup-Overload-Makeup-by-MKT-Blogspot/166901393372664
Have a nice weekend guys!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh thats not sounding good is it ! Hope the blogger fixes your problem asap !

    By the way, thanks for a nice comment on my blog page hehe. You are very sweet (; I prefer wearing fake lashes better and I concern myself pretty lazy but I just hate washing off water proof mascara. Thats why I rather wear fake lashes cuz they just come off easily and fast haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)