Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Friday, July 8, 2011

EOTD 07072011

Should of posted this yesterday, but I was so tired I just slept instead.  So that's why this is only coming up now.  Better a little late than never.  I hope I can keep up with my blogging even after my makeup course start.  It's going to be a tough cookie to get through since it's my final course and it goes all the way to the end of the year.  It's starting in like another 2 weeks so I'm excited yet kind of nevous as well.

I heard it's a full on course and you really have to put in a lot of time and effort into it.

Anyway let's get onto the important part of this actual post....


Eye of the day

Products used:

e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Inglot e/s - 11 (1/3 of inner lid and inner corners of eyes)
Inglot e/s - 406 (Outer 2/3 of lids and bottom lash line)
Inglot e/s - 363 (Lash line top and bottom)
Inglot e/s - 351 (Brow highlight)
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil - 004 Black Brown
Rimmel The Max Bold Curves Mascara - 001 Black

Tired eyes gives me double eyelids :p

closed eyes to see placement of colours better :)

Hope everyone is looking forward to their weekend!  Take care and hopefully I'll post soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)