Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Monday, February 21, 2011

Bad News

Just popping in to announce a bad news!!!

My computer died, and it didn't die because it was virus infected but the fact it won't turn on/power on.  Meanings either my PSU or Motherboard is dead :(
I'm not sure when I'll have time to get it fixed but I'll do it as soon as I can.  So in the mean time I may not be blogging for a bit or I might just have to blog very little.  My laptop is very old back from my uni days so it's slow and I don't have the editing programs I use to edit my photos.

Anyway I will try to update my blog as much as I can, but if I can't I'll continue to take photos of reviews/swatches and FOTDs/ETODs as well so I can blog them when I finally get my computer fixed.

Have a great week :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you computer get fixed soon and take care!

    http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)