Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Love... Food

As busy as I get and as crazy as wedding season is for a full time makeup artist who freelances.  I can't ever turn my back to my true love.  Food.  There is always time for me to go out and enjoy a good breakfast, brunch, lunch, coffee and cake and even dinner.  Being a child who grew up with parents as chefs, it's hard to not get fatten up and enjoy the rainbows of food that my lucky taste buds are always  experiencing.

For the past weeks I've been missing, I'm back to share with you what I've been eating and some new purchases and some hair work as well.  That's right hair is becoming a big part of my career as a makeup artist.  There are days I only have hair styling work and nothing to do with makeup at all.  To think I never really enjoyed doing hair, but I'm finding a new love for it and I'm just glad how much more confident and easier hair styling is becoming for me.

This client is actually a very close highschool friend who got married in October and this was just here admiring her makeup whereas I was busy taking photos of her hair.


A beautiful client with a half up half down wedding hair style.








The Japanese cuisine is from a little Japanese restaurant in the heart of the city.  The only thing is it's very tiny and it's located in an alleyway that's dark.  Jun is a cosy old looking Japanese style restaurant and I'd enjoyed the food here on a dinner date night with a close girlfriend of mine.  We opted for the small tapas style dishes to share and we sure as hell ordered a lot that we were so stuffed.



Angel Hair pasta in a cream sauce with a side of Japanese mayonnaise, flying fish roe and caviar.  This entree dish was divine!  It tasted so good I wished there was a second serving of it!






Vietnamese craving 



I am happy when my legs look long even if I'm short!



Summer had come and it's up in the 30s degree Celsius so it was that time of the year to go for the chop.  My head feels so light and washing it and blow drying it became a quick task!





New babies!!! Wearing these almost everyday since I've gotten them.  Wedge sneakers are so comfy!

Mumma bear says I have a problem, I don't see one at all.  In fact I'm planning on the next pair already :)

When it gets too hot in summer, opt for something comfortable and light.  Also been wearing my hair to one side with some textured curls/waves.

1 comment:

  1. FOODGASM!!!! amazing.. omgosh drool. i'm like literally salivating right now lololol!

    i want all of it.. i love that 1st pic.. the hair that you did is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)