Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Monday, October 22, 2012

Romantique Boheme

I'm back again with another post.  Today I'm happy to share with you all photos from a great shoot with the gorgeous model Sacha.  I really really love doing makeup for this model.  She's flawless and so pretty and she so slim and her legs are so long.  She also comes with an amazing personality.  Easy to work with and friendly and always happy to try out new things and take time out to do photo shoots.

Enough rambling!

These photos are also published on a website called Fashionising.
http://www.fashionising.com/pictures/s--Romantique-Boheme-by-Kenny-Gunawan-15591-1.html

The shoot was my idea, I always wanted to something a bit more bohemian with some fur in it.  Sacha being the perfect beauty she is was definitely the first model I approached.

Please don't hesitate to let me know what you thought about the photos.  Constructive Criticism is always welcome and can help me improve.  What one person sees isn't necessarily what another person sees in a photo.

Team:
Photographer: Kenny Gunawan
Model: Sacha Patterson
Wardrobe: Rachael Low
Hair and Makeup: Mandy To















Hope everyone has a great week :)
Also for more frequent update on makeup follow my facebook page please!
www.facebook.com/mankimakeup

3 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGGG LOVE!! i think this is my favorite editorial you've worked on!! it's so bohemian 1920' s glam.. i love it! she looks AMAZINGGG!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with the photos at the end of the shoot when I was flicking through them on the camera.

      I was looking back at my old school work and some of my first shoots. I can see so much improvement and how far I've gotten in my little adventure.

      Thanks for always showing support and checking out my blog!

      Delete
  2. gorgeous model and great make up job! These photos are beautiful and so artistic and tastefully done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)