Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Photo shoots & Rambles

Yo!

Back to share more beautiful photos of two models I've worked with together recently.  Absolutely gorgeous photos and from two different Photographers who both have excellent photography skills.

Before that, if there is any bride-to-be out there I've wrote a little post on my professional blog on my website about taking care of your skin and included tips and tricks that could be useful to some of the soon to be brides.

http://www.mankimakeup.com/blog/2012/7/tips-for-brides

The first shoot is with a gorgeous Korean model who is starting out, I've worked with her before and had met her during my makeup school days and absolutely loved her.  Perfect skin, lovely features and just overall gorgeous.  A sweet sweet girl to work with and I'm glad she had a load of fun that day shooting.  Thanks to Alex and Caitlyn from Hot Pixel Photography for being such an amazing team who had helped direct and educate the whole team on studio photo shoots.  Absolute joy working with this cute couple and had learnt a lot of new things.








I would never get tired of working with this next model.  Sweet girl with a great personality and beautiful features that she is flawless in my eyes.  Going for a Brigitte Bardot inspired shoot with a more modern touch to it, we wanted to achieve a feeling of the sweetness and the sexiness melted into one.  That just didn't make sense did it?

Kenny, Oh Kenny... A great photographer with a passion for it and a dear friend who I really enjoy working with.  How I adore his personality and his work ethic, that everyone loves him.  He makes it so comfortable for you to work with him that a shoot isn't simply just a shoot.  It's fun and relaxing....

Anyway no more boring words... more photos to share.








That's all for now.  Next up I'm going to share some private photos from my brother's wedding and my sister-in-law's wedding day makeup.  Stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. The 2nd model is so beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes she is! a natural beauty. she's wearing very sheer foundation there :) flawless!

      Delete
  2. DIE!!!! i lovee these two looks.. but i definitely favor the 2nd one.. so parisian chic!!!! you are so talented miss mandy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you. i followed your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. Thank you miss lisa! I'm having a great experience in the makeup industry and is loving the time i spend on shooting.

    The second model is one of my most favourite model to would with :) flawless skin, gorgeous and a lovely personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both looks but I prefer the not so outrageous one. The 1st model sounds like she is such a genuinely nice person and I think the 2nd model looks so classy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)