Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Saturday, April 7, 2012

upcoming swatches!

Hey guys,

Just dropping in to let you know what upcoming swatches I'll be doing soon for you guys.

For my birthday I was given two gift cards to shop at Inglot :D Super duper happy!

I wanted to add to my kit and the one thing I really hate about my kit is my lipstick collection.  Have a massive collection but don't want to depot/melt them into pans/containers.  It seems so cruel to do that!

So Inglot be the awesome brand with a freedom system I bought 15 of their lipstick colours in their pan.  Not sure how much it is in other countries, but in Australia the pan of lipstick is $8 each.  I didn't get a palette since I use Z palettes for my kit. I just put them into a large one and still have plenty of room left to buy some more.

I also got 6 new eyeshadow colours that I'll do swatches for and separate from the lipstick that way it's not cluttered.

lots of goodies to share soon!


Stay tuned for the swatches!

Have a wonderful long weekend and easter break :) hope you're all eating loads of yummy chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)