Pages

Followers - Thanks for showing me love :)

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Coastal Scents EOTD #1

First off I would like to aplogise for being MIA for a whole week. Work caught up on me and I'm currently also looking for a new job. I even got an interview this coming Wednesday, so I'm a little freaked out about that too. For some reason my face had not been great and I just sort of lost the mood to even bother making myself look pretty. Anyway.....

Today I’m here to share an EOTD with you guys using eyeshadows from my recent purchase of Coastal Scents Creative Me #1 palette. It’s a combination of orange purple and green. A combination that is bright and fun to wear, something I don’t wear out very often but I wore this out on a night out with friends to catch up and have a couple of drinks.

No full frontal view, because lately I have no idea what is going on, but my skin around the cheek and chin had been breaking out like crazy. So lately I’ve not been in much mood to do makeup, because I was solely worried about cleaning my skin and making sure it doesn’t break out even more crazily. However good news is that it is starting to clear up so maybe I’ll share full frontal view of my face at a later date.

Products used for this EOTD:

Red Earth Eye Perfection Primer
Coast Scents Creative ME # 1 palette
Chi Chi Black Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Pen – Black is Black
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer – 26 Noir





The lighter orange (CM03) is placed over the lids, and then the darker orange (CM04) is used to define the crease and outer-v of the eyes. I took the colour from the outside blending it in so the orange is not as intense when dragging it all the way in to the inner corner of the eyes.

After that I used the darker purple (CM07) to blend over the orange and dragging a little bit of it into the crease. I just used small amount of colour to build up the right amount I wanted rather than putting on heaps to begin with. I also dragged the colour starting from the outer corners to the inner corners.





For the upper lash line I used Chi Chi eyeliner pencil, which is waterproof so it won’t budge and I winged it out a lot longer than I would normally. I also used the blue eyeshadow (CM09) to set it, just a small amount so it doesn’t look as harsh.

I lined the bottom lash line with Rimmel Exaggerate eye definer in the colour 26 Noir and then placed green (CM11) under it to finish the look.




I actually forgot to mention but I put a bit of white under the brow as highlighter, it doesn’t really matter which just whatever suits you and what you normally use to highlight under the brow bone will do. I think I just a glittery white to give it a bit of a pop.







I wore this out at night so it doesn’t look as intense since it dark at night, I think it gives my face a brighter look when I’m in darker places. Now to finish off the post with a photo of my eyes edited with Photoshop. Hope everyone had a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment and your opinion, much appreciated :)